- CAPSTAR: ICS211 and Personnel reports have been improved!
- CAPSTAR: ICS214 has arrived!
- CAPSTAR: F110 report has been repaired.
- CAPSTAR: If necessary, ICs can create Mission records to allow access to missions, whether NHQ-created (non-SWR) or privately created for local training or tracking. Sorties for privately-created missions can be created at the bottom of the Planning screen.
- CAPSTAR: From the IC screen in the top location (ACP or ICP) of a mission, you can now force-log out all personnel and assets.
- CAPSTAR: Screen selector buttons now function as refresh buttons. Use of F5 discouraged, as it may lead to unintended consequences.
- CAPSTAR: PLANNING and COMM screens can now be sorted by certain column headings.
- CAPSTAR: CISM sorties can be created in PLANNING, then tracked like Ground sorties.
- CAPERS, CAPSTAR: Weekly CAPWTCH update moved to Sunday overnight (completed Monnday morning).
NEW LOGIN REQUIREMENT:
You are now required to enter a zipcode in order to log in.
The zipcode must come from one of the addresses on file for you in eServices.
On your first login, simply enter the password you want to use; CAPERS will remember it
for later logins. If you are a current CAP member, you are known to CAPERS via CAPWATCH.
CAPWATCH data is uploaded to CAPERS as noted above. New CAP members that require entry
to CAPERS sooner can be hand-entered into CAPERS - have your CC send an email to the
CAPERS Administrator with your request.
If you have forgotten your password, enter your CAPID and zipcode as usual, but enter a
question mark (?) as your password. Your password will be sent confidentially to your
email address on record in CAPERS.
Contact the CAPERS Administrator: Click here for information